Monday, January 28, 2008

I gotsta know...

Alright so I was at Walmart Saturday, doing the grocery shopping like a good home bitch, and I saw some loofah looking body scrub brushes, they looked like sponges and loofahs mixed together. I bought one and some body wash (old spice to be manlier), and I used it today after my workout. It was exhilarating, my skin felt renewed and exfoliated, I danced with glee as the silly suds caressed my nasty looking body, washing the sweat that had congealed and now looked like mayonnaise out of every silly crevasse (OK I am just trying to be gross here, my bad). I need to know, you all, if a man using a loofah in a public shower where other men would be washing is gay. I need to know before Thursday's basketball game, to avoid embarrassment. I now call upon the counsel of readers to assist me in this. Please vote on the emergency poll to the left, it will expire at 1030 Thursday Morning...

Godspeed all... Godspeed.

No comments: