Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Smeagol Drives Me Crazy

Rolling in the hay
stocking feet, autumn draws near
I poop outside now


So we are driving home from karate class yesterday, and this comes on the radio:




We are all listening quietly for a little while, (If you cannot access this song, it's "She Drives Me Crazy" By Fine Young Cannibals) driving through the countryside, and a little aside here: what fucking retard says the country air is fresher smelling than city air? You always hear farmers and other assorted old people saying shit like "Man, this city air is stifling, I need to get some fresh country air"? Country air smells like horse and cow shit, and I personally would rather smell car exhaust any fucking day of the week.

Anyway, back to the story. We are riding along, when my oldest turns to me and says "Hey Dad, I like this song, it sounds like Uncle Smeagol is singing!"

I almost wrecked the car. We hadn't been talking about that crazy raptor or anything and my kid makes fun of him? I'm so proud!

As an aside, skool starts next week, and I for one could not be any fucking happier about it. Finally 2 of those little jerks are the state's problem from 7-5! Woot Woot!

No comments: